Our mission is to keep Independent Pharmacies in business. We are not just another buying group, we are a resource for independent pharmacies creating an atmosphere of networking on many issues that they face today.
Founded in 1981 by a group of community pharmacists, RxPlus Pharmacies, Inc. is a member–owned cooperative buying group, offering members a variety of personal services. We create value by promoting the economic, professional, educational, and political advancement of community pharmacy. Our services include:
- Education: Scholarship/CE
- Group purchasing: RxPlus is affiliated with both IPC & AAP
- Third Party Network & PBM Service
- Discount Cards
- Succession planning
- Vendor research/selection/preferred pricing
Comprehensive services through our business partners:
- Bookkeeping/HR/Marketing/Payroll/Tax Planning & Prep
- Pharmacy specific insurance
We do not strive to be a national buying group or to have member pharmacies in any state where we do not feel we can affect change. With RxPlus you are not just another number; we know our members and we want to keep it that way.